The mission of AMSNY is to promote high quality and cost-efficient health care by assuring that the medical schools of New York State can provide outstanding medical education, care, and research.
- Influence public policy on medical education;
- Expand funding for biomedical research;
- Enhance diversity in the health care workforce;
- Foster strategic partnerships;
- Promote team-based medical practice;
- Promote best practices through sharing of information and resources among the medical schools.