This year, 2,224 students graduated from New York State’s medical schools.
For more information about commencement at each medical school:
- Albany Medical College / Photos
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University / Photos
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Icahn School School of Medicine at Mount Sinai / Photos
- New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York Medical College / Photos
- New York University School of Medicine
- School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences at the University at Buffalo, SUNY / Photos
- Stony Brook University School of Medicine / Photos
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University / Photos
- University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry / Photos
- Weill Cornell Medical College
For AMSNY’s full press release on 2013 Match Day at the medical schools, click here.
The Associated Medical Schools of New York (AMSNY) is a consortium of the 16 public and private medical schools across the State. Its mission is to promote high quality and cost-efficient health care by assuring that the medical schools of New York State can provide outstanding medical education, care and research.